Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer
The individual in this job position will be responsible for designing and implementing complex identity based solutions. This includes designing and implementing instances of NetIQ (Formerly Novell) Identity Manager based products to provide identity and access management solutions to customers.
- Design and implement the components of complex identity based systems in the areas of identity management, directories, security and provisioning;
- Implement and support Concensus branded products
- Work with a team to resolve issues and manage crisis occurring throughout a full solution implementation lifecycle;
- Maintain in-depth technical expertise in the areas of identity management, directories, security and provisioning technology, industry trends, competitive offerings, and applies it to the business needs of customers.
Required Technical skills:
- Novell e-Directory and Microsoft Active Directory
- NetIQ/Novell Identity Manager 3.x or higher
- NetIQ/Novell Access Manager 3.x or higher
- Familiar with Java programming language
- User Application and Advanced Workflows
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a demanding environment
- Ability to identify, understand and help manage client facing crisis and the factors that contribute to them
- Must have 3-5 years demonstrated experience with architecting and deploying Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Must be a US Citizen with excellent communication skills
· Must pass drug and alcohol screening
· Must pass background check and also any requirements to work in educational environments.
Send your resume to jobpostings [-AT-] concensus dot com with the position you are applying for as the subject